The payment once paid will not be refunded for all successful bill payment services. Cancellation of bill payments shall not be entertained. The amount paid will be settled against the pending bill.
By default, all failure transactions are automatically refunded as per the standard policy. However, for the same to reflect in your account it may take specific time as per the standard policy. Generally, refunds will be reflected within a standard number of days in case of Net Banking / Debit Card Transaction & a standard number of days (Next Billing Cycle) for Credit Card Transactions. In case of excess payment, the amount will be settled in the next billing cycle.
Term of Service
Visitors to this web site, please read these carefully before continuing to use this site as you are bound by the following terms and conditions ("terms"). Please do not use this site if you do not agree with any of these terms. All modifications to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this site; and that you will review this Agreement each time you access this site, so that you are aware of and agree to any and all modifications made to this Agreement. You also acknowledge and agree that we may modify this Agreement at any time, in our sole discretion. You also acknowledge and agree that, unless we specifically provide otherwise, this Agreement only applies to this site and our online activities and does not apply to any of our offline activities.
A) Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors:
- Although GIFT Power Company Limited (GIFT PCL) tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, GIFT PCL does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. GIFT PCL makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in GIFT PCL or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither GIFT PCL and GIFT PCL affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and GIFT PCL makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- At any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site, GIFT PCL and its affiliates and associates, their officers, employees shall not be liable.
- B) GIFT Power Company Limited Disclaimer:
- This website is provided to you on an "as is" and "where-is" basis, without any warranty. GIFT PCL, for itself and any third party providing materials, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of GERC chant ability , fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. GIFT PCL will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if GIFT PCL has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- GIFT PCL controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- Information that GIFT PCL publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to GIFT PCL products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that GIFT PCL intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
- C) Links to Third Party Sites:
- This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by GIFT PCL. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. GIFT PCL is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- You agree that GIFT PCL has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party, in your use of the web site; you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party.
- This web site contains material, including text, images, graphics, video and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by GIFT PCL or have been licensed to GIFT PCL by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- Copy and distribute this information on any other server or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- D) General Terms and Conditions:
- GIFT PCL does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, if GIFT PCL becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. You acknowledge that GIFT PCL will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct when requested.
- Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your username and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold GIFT PCL and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- GIFT PCL reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- GIFT PCL may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- GIFT PCL may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- GIFT PCL may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- GIFT PCL reserves all rights.
- GIFT PCL shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the site material including any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials, or business resulting from the information or the lack of information available on the GIFT PCL website. In no event shall GIFT PCL be liable for any for any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages for any loss, arising out of or in connection with (a) the use, misuse or the inability to use this site; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (c) statements or conduct of any third party on the site; or (e) any other matter relating to this website.
- E) Jurisdiction:
Without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction, these terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
GIFT Power Company Limited (GIFT PCL) respects the privacy of everyone who visits this website and is committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to the website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
- GIFT PCL do not require personal information to obtain access to most of the website.
- GIFT PCL collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
- GIFT PCL collect and use personal information for business purposes in order validate your credentials before sharing data specific to your customer service number like Bill Information, Payment details, Application and complaint details etc. GIFT PCL also uses this data to keep you updated on the various services and initiatives being taken by the company. GIFT PCL does not share, either within the company or with a third party, any information collected on this website for direct marketing purposes. Given the nature of the World Wide Web, information may be transmitted to another country, for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for storage, for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located. To the extent required or permitted by law, GIFT PCL may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- GIFT PCL may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
- If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by GIFT PCL to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
Non personal information
- At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your username (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
- All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third-party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third-party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
- We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. We at GIFT PCL develop statistics that are helpful to understand how our visitors can use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. This statistical data is interpreted by GIFT PCL in its continuing effort to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you look at our website. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to the hard drive of a visitor's computer for record-keeping purposes. This information facilitates your use of our website and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer if you want to; please refer to your browser settings to do so. Erasing or blocking such information may limit the range of features available to the visitor on our website. We also use such information to provide visitors a personalized experience on our website. We may use such information to allow visitors to use the website without logging on upon returning, to auto-populate email forms, to make improvements and to better tailor our website to our visitors' needs. This information can verify that visitors meet the criteria required to process their requests
We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
For your convenience, this page may contain certain hyperlinks to other websites outside GIFT PCL. In addition, you may have linked to our website from another website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites, even if you access those using links from our website. We can make no promises or guarantees regarding data collection on the hyper-linked pages and on websites that are not owned by GIFT PCL. We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit, or link from, and contact the owners or operators of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.
The information on this site has been included in good faith and is for general purpose only and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose. The user shall not distribute text or graphics to others without the express written consent of GIFT PCL. The user shall also not, without GIFT PCL’s prior permission, copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or reuse text or graphics on this or any another system.
Although GIFT PCL tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "information"), provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, GIFT PCL does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. GIFT PCL makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information. Certain links in this site connect to other Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom GIFT PCL has no control. GIFT PCL makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in such other Web Sites.
GIFT PCL hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event will GIFT PCL, its agents or employees thereof be liable for any decision made by the user and/or site visitor for any inference or action taken in reliance on the information provided in this site or for any consequential, special or similar damages. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction of this Disclaimer are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The user/site visitor agrees that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Disclaimer or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Gandhinagar (Gujarat) (India) only for the resolution of all such disputes.
Except for the historical information herein, statement in this website, which includes words or phrases such as “will”, “aim”, “will likely result”, “would”, “believe”, “may”, “expect”, “will continue”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “intend”, “plan”, “contemplate”, “seek to “, “future”, “objective”, “goal”, “likely”, “project”, “should”, “potential”, “will pursue”, and similar expressions or variations of such expressions may constitute “forward-looking statements”. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to our liability to successfully implement our strategy, our growth and expansion plans, obtain regulatory approvals, our provisioning policies, technological changes, investment and business income, cash flow projections, our exposure to the market risks as well as other risks. The company does not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date thereof.
Page 1 of 2